test

Friday, April 13, 2012

20 Reasons Why I dislike the Philippines - The Video

Was checking on my facebook when I bumped into this...

See the Video Here: --> 20 Reasons I dislike the Phiippines


BOOM! I gotta admit at first, hearing and seeing everything that the guy was saying in the video kinda raised my BP and hit my mind that hey, I Gotta find this guy now, I mean NOW... but Ei! have to face the reallity that it's not really possible especially that I am still at work. So I tried to calm down and continued viewing the entire video. I replayed it and then it hit me...

What made me angry about this guy's video? hmmm.... - Prolly because I'm from Cebu and he made this video in Cebu? I love CEBU and am probably one of the millions out there whose pride about the place got eaten by what this video was showing not only to a few but for the entire world to see.

But then again what is there to see?

Is it something that should be kept , covered and be made to continue?

The 20 reasons he stated in the video were something that needed to be looked into. Those reasons were valid and sad to say, are really happening in reality. I just hope that we Filipinos should all look into it and start making a change afterwards.

Some might say, why did this guy address the entire Philippines and not only Cebu?

Now I've been to different parts of the country and I can honestly say that it's happening not only in my place CEBU, but other places of the country as well.

When I replayed the video, I heard the guy saying that he has been staying here for more than 3 years and that would only mean 1 thing, he stayed here because there are surely more than 20 reasons not to dislike the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...